The Museum is presently closed for a Refresh; we hope to reopen again in May 2021
- Free parking is provided and the admission fee allows entry to London Bus Museum and Brooklands Museum (The Concorde Experience and 4D theatre are extra)
- Last admission to the Brooklands site is one hour before closing in each case.
- Last admission to the London Bus Museum is 15 minutes before closing time.
- Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult throughout their visit and no dogs or pets are admitted to the museum site, except assistance dogs.
Admission Prices 2020
Admission to the London Bus Museum is through Brooklands Museum, who set the entry prices. Please visit Brooklands Museum to book timed-entry tickets. Please note, to ensure a Covid-safe visit, timed-entry tickets must be booked in advance, there are no tickets available on the gate.
- Adult – £16.30 (£17.95)
- Senior Citizen/Student – £15.30 (£16.95)
- Children (5-16) – £8.95 (£9.95), with children under 5 Free
- Family Ticket – £26.25 (£29.00), (1 Adults and up to 3 children)
- Family Ticket – £42.55 (£46.95), (2 Adults and up to 3 children)
Museum Members (with current card) – free of charge *
Prices in brackets include a voluntary donation.
Get your entrance fee refunded if you join the London Bus Preservation Trust when you visit the museum. Complete a Direct Debit authorisation with your application and affix your receipt to the forms to receive the reduction on your first year’s membership. This applies to individual, couples, family and young membership. See Membership for details & forms
*Some events have been designated as “Premium Events” and an additional fee is payable by both Visitors and Members. See Brooklands Museum events page for further details.