Open Tuesday-Sunday, 10.00-17.00hrs
Closed Mondays except Monday 25th October [half-term]
From 31st October : Open Tuesday-Sunday, 10.00-16.00hrs
Closed Mondays except Monday 20th and 27th December [Christmas]
Closed Friday 24th, Saturday 25th, Sunday 26th December [Christmas]
- Parking is free and the admission fee allows entry to London Bus Museum and Brooklands Museum (The Concorde Experience and 4D theatre are extra)
- Last admission to the Brooklands is one hour before closing.
- Last admission to the London Bus Museum is 15 minutes before closing.
- Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult throughout their visit and no dogs or pets are admitted to the museum site, except assistance dogs.
Admission to the London Bus Museum is through Brooklands Museum who set entry prices:
- Adult – £16.30 (£17.95)
- Senior Citizen/Student – £15.30 (£16.95)
- Children (5-16) – £8.95 (£9.95), with children under 5 Free
- Family Ticket – £26.25 (£29.00), (1 Adults and up to 3 children)
- Family Ticket – £42.55 (£46.95), (2 Adults and up to 3 children)
Museum Members (with current card) – free of charge *
Prices in brackets include a voluntary donation.
* Certain “Premium Events” are subject to an additional fee payable by both Visitors and Members. See Brooklands Museum events page for details.
Get your entrance fee refunded if you join the London Bus Preservation Trust when you visit the museum
Complete a Direct Debit authorisation with your application and affix your receipt♦ to the forms to receive the reduction on your first year’s membership. See Membership for details and forms.
♦ If you pay by contactless card, please remember to ask for a receipt so that you can do this.