Joining the Museum
Our Members are our lifeblood; the money from their subscriptions helps to keep the Museum running and all our trustees, officers and staff are drawn from their ranks. Without our Members, there would be no Museum. In return for their support, the Museum provides a range of benefits for Members.
Membership of the Trust is open to all who support our aims and objectives and we always welcome new Members. Read on to see how you can support us and the work we do.
- unlimited free entry to the Bus Museum and to rest of the Brooklands Museum site – come as often as you like! (except at certain special events, when a small charge is payable)
- a quarterly magazine packed with information, articles, reviews and photographs. Couples and families will receive one copy posted to their registered address.
- a regular eNewsletter with the latest hot news from the Museum
- an exclusive section on this website with all the inside information on special events and offers, including the opportunity from time to time to ride on Museum buses to other museums, events and rallies
- A 10% discount on purchases over £20 from the Museum Shop & lbmshop.com
- plus the satisfaction of knowing that your membership fee helps towards keeping London’s bus heritage alive. And, of course, the opportunity is there for you as a Member to volunteer at the Museum with all kinds of roles available (see ‘Volunteering‘).
The annual membership cost is
|payment by||Individual||Couple||Young age 16-21||Family, 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16|
We urge members to pay by direct debit. This reduces costs and also saves our volunteers time. As a “thank you” members paying by direct debit will get a discount and their new card will arrive with the magazine before their old one expires.
Over the years the development at London Bus Museum has been extraordinary and we’re sure the future holds even more superb opportunities for our Members.
Why not join us?