Timetable and Map for Special Route 22, 12 April 2014
Download Details of Route 22
- This special Route 22 is not part of the TfL bus network, and is run with Historic Buses all of which were built at least 60 years ago.
- We regret that the buses are not wheelchair accessible and buggies cannot be carried.
- All buses will carry passengers free of charge, with the exception of the original 1939 prototype, RT1, for which a special cash fare of £10 per journey will be payable.
- Oyster and concessionary passes & tickets cannot be used on RT1 journeys.
- The timetable may be subject to change at short notice due to operational needs.
Return to RT75