- London Bus Museum Ltd (LBML) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the London Bus Preservation Trust (LBPT), Charity no. 1053383.
- LBML’s sole objective is to operate as a commercial undertaking in support of the LBPT’s aims and objectives.
- LBML operates the London Bus Museum Shop, selling a range of London bus-related products through an on-site shop and its LBML shop website.
- All profits from its commercial activities are used to support the running of the London Bus Museum, and the restoration and preservation of its vehicles and artefacts.
- All personnel engaged in the management and operation of LBML are unpaid volunteers (as is the case with LBPT).
- LBML is committed to continually developing and evaluating its retail offer to provide increased choice and good value for its customers.