The London Bus Preservation Trust, which runs London Bus Museum, is a Registered Charity. We receive no statutory or official funding, all the work we do is undertaken by volunteers and we rely for finance entirely on the fundraising efforts of our Members, volunteers and supporters.
Donations are important to the Museum, both financial and items of memorabilia.
If you have something to donate, please follow the links below.
Donating to the Museum
- We welcome donations towards the upkeep of the Museum by post – either as a cheque/BACS or by direct debit.
- The form for direct donations may be printed by clicking here.
- If you would like to make a regular donation click here.
- Our Trustee, Simon Douglas Lane, is leading a crowdfunding exercise to raise money to convert our main Museum doors to fully automatic operation. This will benefit disabled users, families and other groups, as well as improving the climate in winter months near the entrance.
- Please go to www.gofundme.com/f/yzbss9-lbm to support this project.
- If you wish to help but are not happy using on-line payments, please donate by cheque or BACS using the form above.
Donating unwanted transport items
- If you have unwanted transport items and memorabilia which you would be willing to donate to the Museum, please click here.
Purchase of Buses
- If you would like to support the Museum’s Acquisition Fund and help us to save further historic London buses, please click here.
Remembering us in your will
- If you are considering leaving money or possessions to the Museum in your Will, please click here.
Thank you for supporting the work that London Bus Museum does to conserve London’s Bus Heritage.