The Museum is run by a charitable trust – the London Bus Preservation Trust. The Trust receives no official funding whatsoever and relies entirely on the fundraising efforts of its volunteers, a small share of the gate revenue from Brooklands Museum and the income from membership subscriptions and from our corporate partners.
Over a period of 40 years, the Trust’s officers and volunteers have worked very hard to build and operate a museum which is recognised throughout the heritage transport sector for its high standards of conservation and presentation. However, we are not standing still and intend to develop and improve further, year by year.
You can support the Museum by:
- Becoming a Member of the Trust as individual,couple,family or young member
- Becoming a Gold Member and making a major financial contribution
- If you are a company, joining us as one of our Corporate partners
- Become a volunteer. The Museum has no paid staff so volunteers are vital to us.
- Are you a full PCV licensed driver? We need drivers to give visitors the bus rides experience.
Get your entrance fee refunded if you join the Trust when you visit the museum and complete a Direct Debit authorisation with your application. Simply affix your receipt to the forms to receive the reduction on your first year’s membership, which applies to all the above categories
If you are already a member but currently pay by cheque or standing order, please consider changing to Direct Debit.
The Direct Debit form is part of the Membership Application Form