Spring Gathering ~ 2022
- April 10, 2022
- London Bus Museum at Brooklands
Spring Gathering ~ The Classic Bus Show ~ Sunday 10th April 2022
The South East’s biggest, longest-running and best-loved bus show is back and will be a fabulous day out for families and transport enthusiasts alike. The show is expected to attract around 100 visiting buses and coaches, old and new, from London and all over the UK.
There will be extensive bus displays, heritage bus trips and a huge selection of trade stalls. Inside the London Bus Museum, workshop tours will demonstrate the preservation work carried out by their team of volunteer engineers.
For the family, there are bus excursions and free bus rides on Event Day route 462 using heritage and guest buses, children’s activities and more.
All the Brooklands Museum attractions and displays will be open including cars, motorbikes, bicycles and aircraft.
- Spring Gathering 2022 admission prices here. Save by pre-booking Advance booking opens one to two months before the event.
- Feeder Bus 462A [PDF] timetable for feeder bus from & to Fulwell, Kingston, Surbiton, Tolworth, Epsom, Leatherhead, Cobham, Weybridge
- Spring Gathering 2022 flyer [PDF]
- Spring Gathering 2022 Vehicle Entry Form
- Spring Gathering Stall Holder's Application form - Sorry, all stalls are now booked but check back regularly for stall release dates for our Summer on the buses 2022 and Transportfest 2022 events
Check back for further details.
London Bus Museum at Brooklands
Here you will discover the largest collection of working historic London buses in the world, a priceless heritage representing more than 150 years of public transport evolution in the capital.
London Bus Museum is much, much more than simply a display of old buses for enthusiasts; its aim is to present the unique engineering heritage of the collection in its historical, social, technological and educational background.
Here you can re-live the happy times of travelling on these knights of the road, experience the sights, sounds and smells of a past age, evocative of colourful liveries, elegant coachwork, fine leather and moquette upholstery. A wonderful day out with a difference – indefinably nostalgic for those who rode on them, as well as a world of fascination and wonder for the younger generations, many of whom have never even been on a bus!
London Bus Museum displays the culmination of 50 years of preservation work, providing the opportunity to see our vehicles and artefacts in a light, airy and modern environment.Learn more