Joining the Museum
Our Members are our lifeblood; the money from their subscriptions helps to keep the Museum running and all our trustees, officers and staff are drawn from their ranks. Without our Members, there would be no Museum. In return for their support, the Museum provides a range of benefits for Members.
Membership of the Trust is open to all who support our aims and objectives and we always welcome new Members. Read on to see how you can support us and the work we do.
- unlimited free entry to the Museum – come as often as you like! (except at certain special events, when a small charge is payable)
- a quarterly magazine packed with information, articles, reviews and photographs
- a regular eNewsletter with the latest hot news from the Museum
- an exclusive section on this website with all the inside information on special events and offers, including the opportunity from time to time to ride on Museum buses to other museums, events and rallies
- A discount on selected items from the Museum Shop
- plus the satisfaction of knowing that your membership fee helps towards keeping London’s bus heritage alive. And, of course, the opportunity is there for you as a Member to volunteer at the Museum with all kinds of roles available (see ‘Volunteering‘).
The membership cost is £30 per annum for an individual, £45 for couples and £55 for families (two adults and up to three children under 16), payable by direct debit. Your membership entitles you to unlimited access, free of charge*, during normal opening hours to London Bus Museum – and to Brooklands Museum too, so your membership subscription brings you two great museums for the price of one!
* except at certain special events, when a small charge is payable.
Over the years the development at London Bus Museum has been extraordinary and we’re sure the future holds even more superb opportunities for our Members.
Why not join us? To join the Museum Trust, please fill in the Membership Application Form.
Debbie Morris (Membership Manager)
If you have any questions about membership, please contact us here and mark your message for the attention of Debbie Morris, Membership Manager.